Hi!

We also love the HH line. My DD hasn't played with it so much yet, although she has Skylar, Hallie & Gwen, the desk, Razzi & some outfits. I think her interest in these dolls will really take off once she starts preschool in a few days. She came home from the Open House night asking when we can play school together at home, so I've got high hopes because I think these items are all adorable and I hope she plays with them until they all wear out!

For those of you who mentioned possibly selling some of your HH stuff, if anyone has a gently used desk, I would be very interested in purchasing it. My best friend's DD has fallen in love with the HH items and my friend really doesn't want to spend $30+ for a brand new desk on ebay. If you remember, please PM me or put a thread out if you decide to indeed part with any HH things.

For those interested in pajamas for the HH's, there is a great ebay seller whose store is Welcome to Linda's Doll Clothes and she has made some very cute pj's for the HH's in the past. I actually got her to custom make me several outfits for the dolls; the quality is wonderful & reasonably priced too. If anyone is interested I'd be glad to take some pictures and post them for you.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie